Tuesday, April 2, 2013

News and Updates

So I've been learning some code. I will be doing a major redesign of the blog sometime within the next few months. Gotta finish up school and all first.

Recomp is going well. Down 30 lbs since the beginning of the year. Aiming to get to 308 by July, then 275 by October. Maybe compete at 275 and see how I do before going down to 242. 242 is my long term plan. 

Also, I am in the process of setting up an official payment system through BitPay (and one that will be non-Bitcoin) and offering strength training programming. I don't plan on charging much since I'm not the strongest, but I have been writing programs for a few friends and I enjoy it. I'm moderately strong and can offer feedback via email on a regular basis. 

For now, if you'd like to purchase a program via bitcoin, email me at thebyu@gmail.com and include the following:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Age:
Weight-Training Experience:
Squat Max (one rep max or known rep max):
Bench Max (one rep max or known rep max):
Deadlift Max (one rep max or known rep max):
Goals:
Length of program desired:
Frequency of Communication desired:
Injuries/things to avoid:
Availability to train (days per week):
Equipment (commercial gym, home gym, etc):

Plans will vary from .25-.5 btc for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Your post is extremely helpful. I will keep following. Thank you for sharing this information on Home Plans.

    ReplyDelete